82% of category mangers still report that costs are their primary focus when developing their category strategy. Indirect procurement teams have a huge barrier to break through if value beyond cost savings is to be delivered.
The Indirect Category Leadership Forum has been created to support category leaders in making the fundamental shifts to move beyond cost-savings.
This two-day event will help you re-evaluate your behaviours, technology and processes to advance your indirect spend management. Expect to be challenged by industry experts and inspired by case studies from your peers, all while growing your network for idea-sharing long after the Forum ends.
This is the most cost-effective way to mirror your indirect objectives with your company’s wider-business goals.
5 reasons attendance will support purposeful value creation
1. Inspiration – Gain fresh ideas on how to shift your category priorities to be value-driven to ensure you’re contributing to your function’s top-line objectives.
2. Development – Discover ways to elevate your digital skills and business partnering behaviours to transform yourself to a CEO of your spend area.
3. Benchmarking – Reflect on your category strategy in the context of other companies through approaches discussed in roundtables and best in class examples shared in presentations.
4. Problem Solving – Overcome hurdles and side-step common pitfalls through knowledge sharing roundtables to efficiently advance your indirect strategy.
5. Networking – Connect with your category leadership peers during the Forum and the function’s strategic trailblazers during Procurement Week Lates. An unprecedented opportunity for exposure to the entire procurement ecosystem.
Quote VIP code WPW19SCD to save 10% off the registration fee, courtesy of Supply Chain Digital.