This video by American Airline explores quality control in the supply chain, particularly as it relates to transporting pharmaceuticals and other temperature-sensitive products.
American Airlines Cargo spoke with the world’s leading experts in a variety of organisations to find out what it takes to maintain product integrity in the cold chain. From global forwarders and carriers to healthcare scientists and manufacturers, “Cold Logic – Conversations and Consensus” shares a variety of perspectives key to maintaining cold chain quality.
Featured experts include:
- Tom Grubb - Manager of Cold Chain Strategies, American Airlines
- Dr. Umit Kartoglu M.D., D.P.H. - Scientist for World Health Organization
- Dr. Rafik Bishara - Leader, PCCIG, Parenternal Drug Association
- Nina Heinz - Head of Quality, LIFECONEX
- Bob Gahan - VP of Global Sales/Health Care, DB Schenker
- Marcel Fujike - VP Global Business Development, Kuehne + Nagel
- Carlos Castro - International Traffic Coordinator, Cold-Chain, Bayer
- Wesley Wheeler - CEO, Marken
- Ariette van Strien - Sr. VP Commercial Operations, Marken